Qseals is a specialist in processed (turn/milling/cnc) carbon products and parts. We mainly focus on carbone graphite products for the industry.
We can provide you with small and large products, from a prototype to an end product. Whether it involves 1 product or 10,000 carbon products. You provide us with your blueprint with a material specification and you will receive a suitable quote for turning and/or milling work. We also supply semi-manufactured products such as carbon on a bar/tube. Naturally, we can also deliver with an FDA and/or EC1935/2004 certification.
Another common carbon product is carbon vanes for dry-running pumps. The advantage of pumps with carbone graphite vanes is a result of the excellent material properties such as low wear, dimensional stability and (heat) shock resistance.
You can outsource the assembly of carbon parts, possibly in combination with other materials, to us. For example, reducing the size of carbon rings or lapping of carbon (rings) for mechanical seals.
We can offer you a suitable quote with fast turnaround!
Qseals supplies to the following industries, among others:
- Mechanical engineering
- Dairy and food industry (FDA)
- Chemical Industry (carbon antimony also called carbon antimony)
- Medical industry
- Water treatment and purification
- Industrial maintenance
- Machine tools
- Hydraulic plants and equipment
Qseals supplies the following types of products:
- Treads mechanical seals (rings/carbon rings)
- Guides, bearings, bearing bushings, collar bushings
- Scales, thrust bearings, vanes
- Dynamic seals, rotary shafts
Carbon products have several benefits, namely
- Long service life
- Corrosion resistance
- Temperature resistance
- Low weight (Density 1.8 to 2.5)
- Low thermal expansion